Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anyone still own CLACKERS? That was a 70's toy. 2 acrylic balls connected with string.?

Yes I had them. I remember when they had a problem and some were breaking too. They were fun for being such a dumb toy.Does anyone still own CLACKERS? That was a 70's toy. 2 acrylic balls connected with string.?
I had them and I got rid of them when I hit myself in the face with them I had pink and green onesDoes anyone still own CLACKERS? That was a 70's toy. 2 acrylic balls connected with string.?
I used to have them but when they all started to shatter and hurt people I got rid of them. I'm sure somebody still has a set but why would you want them?
Some in my mums loft, think they were banned as they were dangerous.
I have some at home some where not realy sure where
I remember those! I don't have any, but I had forgotten all about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment