Sunday, February 7, 2010

Acrylic or Gel nails?

im getting my nails done for my birthday and i wondered which i should get??


thanksAcrylic or Gel nails?
Acrylic nails are nice and they last a long time. When i had them done afterwards my nails were really ruined. Gel nails can breath more so they wont really get ruined. Hope that helped.Acrylic or Gel nails?
Acrylic but NOT the dipping method acrylic!





Mine last 4 weeks - I usually have them painted with some nail art but I had airbrushed white tips with nail art last time and I really like them
gel nails look more natural and they do less damage to your nails as they only put a tip on your nails


acrylic look more fake and do more damage as they attached the nails to your entire nail
I think acrylic are way better and they don't break easily!
there both nice, but make sure you get taken of professionaly as they distroy your nails.
I think acrylic look nicer (:
Gel , they last longer and look more natural instead of fake.
i think acrylic nails look more nicer and more professional
i get acrylic with airbrush white tip

No comments:

Post a Comment