Thursday, February 11, 2010

Acrylic nails?

has had a reaction to acrylic nails?Acrylic nails?
I hate when I hear this - there could be many reasons for this.


I don't care if you are going to a low or high priced place - it is hard to find a good nail tech that knows everything they should when apply product safely and properly.





The most common cause of this is OVER EXPOSURE - one of the products used on you was used in excess - probably the primer or the monomer in her brush was very wet and/or she touched your skin with the brush over and over again causing over exposure.





The nail technician could also be filing too much on your natural nail and or hitting your skin with the file too much - then when products get in the skin it irritates it.





The other cause could be an allergy you have to one of the products. - Overexposure can cause allergies to the products too. I have a few loyal clients now that used to have that problem wherever they went until they came to me. Please find yourself a quality nail tech - If you are not allergic to her product she might be able to solve this for you. Good Luck !





Tickled Pink %26amp; Grey,





~Kimberly Lesser~


EXHALE Nail Studio


Valparaiso, IN


http://www.exhalenailstudio.com


Inta Member


AEFM Trained


Creative Nail Design ';Grand Master';


EZ Flow ';Master Artist';


2006, 2007 Entity Competition Team Member


Entity Advantage Education Team Member


Entity Advantage # 58923Acrylic nails?
I don't understand? Did you have like a allergic reaction?
well take them off...and this isnt a question
I had acrylic nails forever and never had a reaction, but think about all the chemicals. Ever wonder why the girls wear surgical masks?


I even had a woman who was doing my nails tell me that a lot of salons use airplane glue to make it last longer. I'm completely serious and so was she.


Go get them removed or do it yourself by soaking in acetone (what most nail polish removers are made of but read the bottle) and use a something thin and sturdy to separate them from your real nail. (in NYC we use our Metrocards)


You don't want to take any chances here...

No comments:

Post a Comment