Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Acrylic nails??

I've only had my acrylic nails for about, 2 weeks or a week and a half, and you can start to see a bit of my nail on the smile of my nails. I have the white tips ( french ) , should i get them re-filled? or what should i do?Acrylic nails??
If you are a perfectionist who likes to waste money, yeahh, get refills. But I would just wait until I felt comfortable to get them redone, I get a different style everytime. But the tips are cute. So when you seriously think you see too much of the nail, then get refills. =]Acrylic nails??
leave them for a little while, it'd be a waste of your money to get them filled already.


chances are, nobody besides you can notice.


give it another week or two and THEN get them filled.


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment