Thursday, February 11, 2010

How to take off Acrylic nails??

how do you take them off?? can i go to a nail salon and take have them take off my old acrylic nails and have them put new ones??How to take off Acrylic nails??
If you go to a salon, they can take them off and put new ones on or it might be easier if they just do a fill, depending how far they are grown out or if some are chipped or what. Or if you dont want new nails put on just soak your nails in acetone nail polish remover, i think that usually helps get them off. Hope this helps alittle.How to take off Acrylic nails??
DO NOT take them off yourself. Trust me, do not.





I tried to soak my nails in acetone, but all it did was take the polish off and only some of the acylic. Afterwards I tried to file off the leftover resude, but I just bruised my nail and it started to bleed. I ended up having to pay 10 dollars to get them taken off at a salon, and I am very glad I did, even though they gave me weird looks. It didn't hurt nearly as much, all they did was pop them off afterwards with special tools. Afterwards my nails were really brittle and weak though. This is a reason I would consider not get acrylics again, it became very painful. Three weeks later my nails still are pretty weak, this might actually because of the damage I did trying to take them off myself.





And you can have them put new ones on, or just get a fill.





Hope I helped :)
acetone based nail polish remover, or you can buy acrylic nail remover.
don't do it yourself! (it hurts!!), just go to the nail salon they'll remove them correctly and yes they'll put new ones, if you pay...duh.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment