Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Acrylic nails or short & natural?

Hi All,





I'm the type of girl that always has acrylic nails. But I finally took them off and have ahd them off for 4 months now. All the damaged nail already grew out but now I'm tempted to get my nails done again.


I have long nail beds so my nails dont look that bad but I feel fake nails are sexier. lol





What do you think looks better fake nails or short manicured nails?Acrylic nails or short %26amp; natural?
Natural is always better. Mine are natural, I just make sure they are manicured and all the same length. I use to not care what they looked like, but im happy that im keeping them up now. They look good! Not too long, but not too short =)Acrylic nails or short %26amp; natural?
If you really like the acrylic then get them done. I loved mine but after a while I decided that they made me look too prissy. I'm sorry but acrylic nails kind of scream ';i couldn't change a tire to save my life'; and since i'm not that kind of girl and don't want to be perceived that way i decided to go without the fake nails for a while. [about three years now] But like I said to each her own and if you feel sexier with them on then leave them on. Anything that makes you feel more empowered as a woman is a good thing.
i prefer natural nails to fake ones. If you have nice natural nails a nice french manicure or a coating of light pink polish makes them look great.





i have never had done fake nails, have rather nice natural nails and have never had one complaint from men about not having sexy nails. I really don't feel that fake nails are sexy. I think they look, well, fake and unnatural. almost too perfect and barbie doll like.
ii used to get my nails done all the time..theres nothing better then walking out of the nail shop with a fresh set of acrylics...


but then 2 months later a nail came off and underneath that, my real nail was pretty f***** up.


i swore i would never get them done but did again, numerous times.


getting your nails done is a addiction.


but growing your own is MUCCH better.


x
I use to get acrylic sometimes but they damage the nails so much! I think the natural look is better and your nails do need a chance to breathe. Short and manicured are sexier (in my opinion) but I think you should do what you are happy with.
acrylic theres nothing better than goin for ya hair/nails done sure natural is better in the long run cos acrylics make ya nails weak but they look so much better high trend 2 lol or cos u av long nails jus go and get em painted like white tips or bold colours r in at mo like plum and black





so go get em done lol





hope i helped xoxo
I think that natural nails look better and are actually better for our environment. People don't realize all of the little things that damage our planet like the chemicals made for peoples nails and all of the packages for these items.
Definitely short and manicured! Your nails shouldn't exceed the pads of your fingertips by more than 1/4 inch. Good rule of thumb. Nothing tackier than excessively long nails! :)
Definitely natural! I think well manicured natural nails are beautiful and fake nails just make you look, well....fake!
I prefer the look of nice manicured natural nails.
natural nails look better!
Fake nails but not too long.
Fake nails are gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment