Sunday, February 7, 2010

Acrylic surface of ipod?

What part is the acrylic surface? Is it just the metal backing part, or is it the front white part and the screen? I am wondering if I can use iDrops on the actual viewing screen or not. It said 'apply to the acrylic surface' of your iPod, but I don't know if that is the whole outside of the iPod or not. I don't which parts on the outside are acrylic in other words. Thank you.Acrylic surface of ipod?
Acrylic is plastic, a very hard plastic. The IDrops are designed to take scratches and nics out of the metal part on your IPod. If you put the IDrops on the viewing screen it could make it cloudy and actually make the screen not viewable, so no. Do not put the drops on the screen. The entire front of the IPod is acrylic.Acrylic surface of ipod?
The acrylic surface is the hard white surface on the front of your iPod. I haven't ever used the drops on the screen, so I am unsure if it will hurt that or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment