Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Types Of Acrylic Nails Pleasee 10 pointss !!!!!!!!?

what are diffrent types of acrylic nails ?


i dont know how to tell the lady





like the ones with fat tips and really curved





or justt all the types =]





helpp Pleaseeee =]





Picsss Too Would Helpp Alot Any websitess ?Types Of Acrylic Nails Pleasee 10 pointss !!!!!!!!?
when you go to get it done just ask for a full set, they will fit them to your fingers. there is also, solar, gel, and silk wraps which are how they look ( like the glossy-ness) of the outcome. hope i helped.Types Of Acrylic Nails Pleasee 10 pointss !!!!!!!!?
Well acrylic is one type of nail and then you have glass(wouldn't recommend) and gel(very heavy duty) nails.


you can have them airbrushed, painted, jeweled, or you can get the classic french manicure(white tips)


you can choose the length


and you also have the choice of getting them square or rounded.





I like the classy look so I get: The French Manicure w/ white tips; medium-short length, squared and rounded.





thats the best I can do . They will ask you and explain when you get there. You cant go wrong as long as you know the look you are going for.
http://styles101.homestead.com/artificia鈥?/a>


http://www.carefair.com/Beauty/Nails/Art鈥?/a>


http://skincare.lovetoknow.com/Gel_Nails鈥?/a>





Well, there are a few websites I found that explain about the different types of nails.. I personally get the gel nails they say there not as strong as the acrylic...but i think they lie!! LOL Every time I have had acrylic I have broken at least on within a 2 week period I started getting gels this year Feb.14,2009 to be exact I have went every 3 weeks instead of every 2 weeks with the acrylics to get filled and I have not broken one yet!! I believe the gels are stronger than acrylic that's just me...but I am really tough on my hands and so far so good!! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment