Thursday, February 11, 2010

Getting acrylics wth extremely short nails, can I still get them?

I am getting acrylcs in less than 2 days time, but my right pinky nail is extremely short. I mean, ridiculously short.


I'm estimating 0.5cm or not even here, and I'm concerned if I can still get one on that nail...because I urgently need them for a function the next day.


Hope somebody can help!Getting acrylics wth extremely short nails, can I still get them?
Yes you can have them done, but you will not be able to have them really long. You will do better with an Active Length. This is because the base of your nail bed has to be long enough to support the artifical nail. I do nail biters all the time and believe me they appreicate having the active length, its better then what they had, nothing. ;)Getting acrylics wth extremely short nails, can I still get them?
Yes, you'll still be able to have them done. Your nails have to be very short for the acrylic nails anyway so not a problem at all.
Absolutely. They will just put tips on and then overlay with acrylic

No comments:

Post a Comment