Thursday, February 11, 2010

QUICK! fake nails/acrylic?

Ok i got my nails on the first week of sep. and have gotten them filled every 2 weeks like they said


Now my real nails underneath are almost to the end of my fake ones


Is it suppossed to happen this quick? and do i need a new set or should they keep filling them?QUICK! fake nails/acrylic?
When you go back next time for a fill, they ought to take their little spinning grinder thing and grind off your own (growing) nails which are underneath the fake ones. I sometimes let my nails go a bit longer than two weeks. Nails do grow fast. Next time you need a new set, make sure they trim your own nails down pretty close before they glue on the tips. BEST WISHES.QUICK! fake nails/acrylic?
yes, it is normal for them to be there. You should probably get a new set soon. Hope I helped.
My mom has been a nail tech for over 20 years, %26amp; you can leave them the same length as your real nails, having the acrylic nails over them will help make them stronger %26amp; help prevent them from breaking as easy.





I would have them keep filing them (unless you want longer nails, then let them grow until they are where you like them)





You DO NOT have to get them replaced every month 1/2 like some people here have said, I would get a new set about once a year, or if you see fungis or air bubbles under, or have a lot of lifting problems.





Best of luck!
yes it happens that quick, well it depends how fast yor nails grow. and no you dont need a new set, that is the point of the refill to not have them grow out. But when you take them fake nails off your real nails will be realy weak and brittle.
that happened to me. Just get them filled the people who fill them should take care of it. If not you could get a new set, or start taking vitamin C it will make your nail a ton stronger and your can have your real ones done.

No comments:

Post a Comment